Please upgrade your browser.
BBA's 2019 Annual Dinner & Awards
- $100.00 - Member Ticket
- $125.00 - Non-Member Ticket
- $1,000.00 - Member Table for 10
Burlington, VT 05401
Room Number: Mezzanine & Adirondack Ballroom
We're Taking the 2019 BBA Dinner 'Out of this World'!
It's the biggest night of the year in our local business community and we want you to join us to celebrate. This year the dinner theme is 'Out of this World'. So get ready to take a trip to outerspace when you step in the ballroom.
Tables and individual tickets are on sale now and include admission to our cocktail hour, dinner, awards and live auction.
This year's cocktail hours is generously sponsored by Farrell Distributing and will celebrate our 2019 Business of the Year, Citizen Cider. They will have a collection of delicious craft ciders on tap, as well as beers from Stowe's von Trapp Brewery.
To learn more about how you can showcase your business at the dinner, contact Executive Director Kelly Devine.
Honor the winners of our annual awards
- The Hertzel Pasackow Award for Architectural Excellence "For significant contribution to the physical or architectural quality of Burlington." Established in 1986 in memory of Hertzel Pasackow, owner of the Mayfair on upper Church Street, and founding member of both BBA and the Church Street Marketplace Commission.
University of Vermont Alumni House
- The Tim Halvorson Award for Business Person of the Year seeks to recognize a local businessperson who presents the combination of being a business leader whose work has promoted the economic vitality of Burlington and who has devoted their time, energy and resources to the betterment of the Burlington community.
Larry Williams, Principal, Redstone
- The Burlington Business Award "For exemplary business practices, contributions to the community, promotion of a positive image for Burlington, and business success." Established in 2002, originally as the Small Business Award.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor
|Powered by NeonCRM|