Please upgrade your browser.
BBA's 2017 Annual Dinner & Awards
60 Battery St,
Burlington, VT 05401
United States of America
Room Number: Mezzanine & Adirondack Ballroom
2017 BBA Annual Dinner & Awards
Thursday, April 6th from 5-9 pm at the Hilton Burlington
for a very special evening with the Burlington Business Association.
** Online Registration has closed. Please call Jack at 82-863-1175 to
find out if there are spaces available on the waiting list**
BBA Members: $100 per ticket, $1000 for a table of 10
Non Members: $125 per ticket, $1250 for a table of 10
Cocktail hour: 5-6pm
- Network with BBA Members, Business and Community Leaders
- Participate in a Wine Pull Fundraiser
- Enjoy tastings by Citizen Cider
- Get your photo taken in our Roaring 20's Photo Booth
Dinner, Live Auction and Award Presentations: 6-9pm
Featuring a performance by Taryn Noelle, singing live jazz in the Blind Pig Ballroom
- Dinner Menu: (choice of one per attendee):
- Filet of Beef with a red wine demi glaze, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus
- Freshly made Fettuccine Alfredo with grilled vegetables
- Live Auction hosted by Lee Bodette, featuring exciting items including:
- 4 day 3 night stay at the Garden Villa at the Villa Playa Maria, a four bedroom, 5 bath luxury Villa in Rincon, Puerto Rico Value: $3000
- A VIP Package for two to the Discover Jazz Festival
- Tim's Favorite Wines, selected by Tim Halvorson
- A VIP People's United Bank Marathon Package
- A Downtown Adventure Package with tickets for 8 to go to the Escape Room on College Street and enjoy a dinner at Farmhouse Tap & Grill
- See Details about our items on our Live Auction page
- BBA's 2017 Award Presentations - Join us to toast the Bee's Knee's of Burlington!
- The Hertzel Pasackow Award for Architectural Excellence "For significant contribution to the physical or architectural quality of Burlington." Established in 1986 in memory of Hertzel Pasackow, owner of the Mayfair on upper Church Street, and founding member of both BBA and the Church Street Marketplace Commission.
- The Tim Halvorson Award for Business Person of the Year seeks to recognize a local businessperson who presents the combination of being a business leader whose work has promoted the economic vitality of Burlington and who has devoted their time, energy and resources to the betterment of the Burlington community.
- The Burlington Business Award "For exemplary business practices, contributions to the community, promotion of a positive image for Burlington, and business success." Established in 2002, originally as the Small Business Award.
- A Special Recognition of the Vermont Air National Guard
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor
Thank You to our Cocktail Reception Sponsor
Thank You to our Program Sponsors
|Powered by NeonCRM|